Day 01: Cochin to Munnar (130kms)
On arrival at Cochin Airport /Railway station transfer to the Munnar, check-in in the hotel enjoy the beauty & the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. Arrive Munnar and check in at hotel. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar
Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes visit to the flower garden and for an elephant safari, before driving on to the scenic Mattupetty dam, Eco- point and Kundala dam areas. At Kundala dam there is an opportunity to enjoy boating on the lake. Finally we drive through a vegetable growing area to Top station which is situated high in the mountains on the border between Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar - Alleppey
• After breakfast Proceed to Alleppey, the backwaters of Kerala.
• On arrival check-in to your resort. Relax at the water front, enjoy the sunset or even take a sunset cruise at the Vembanadu Lake.
• Here you can get a feel of the essence of a typical village life of Kerala.
Day 04: Departure
After the breakfast pack check-out from the hotel and transfer to the Cochin Railway/Airport. Service ends.
• 02 Nights in Munnar Accommodation in 2 star in standard room with breakfast
• 1 Night Accommodation in House Boat (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
• Toll & Parking
• Travel/health insurance.
• Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
• Camera/ Video charges.
• Any other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
• Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
• Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.
• Government Service Tax 4.63%