Day 01: Delhi - Shimla
Pickup from New Delhi railway station/Airport, transfer to the Shimla, Shimla is capital of Himachal, former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik, mountains which offer some of the most beautiful view of Himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Simala.
Day 02: Shimla
In the morning visit the Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hours drive from Shimla and a very popular ski resort during the winter months.
Visit Jakhu Hanuman Temple, Green Valley & Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 Shimla - Delhi (Departure)
After breakfast depart to Delhi. Transfer to your destination (Within Delhi Only).
• 2 Nights accommodation in Shimla
• Welcome drinks on arrival
• Accommodation in Budget hotel and standard Room
• Transfer from Railway Station/Airport to Hotel
• Transport for 2 nights & 3 days
• City to city transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary
• All sightseeing and transfer by private car
• Daily breakfast at the hotels